Staging Tips for Your Lake Mary, FL Home
10 Effective Ways to Make Your Lake Mary, FL Home Buyers Say WOW!
Before you embark on marketing your Lake Mary home, there are a few things you need to know. The first thing you should know about Seminole County home buyers is that they will enter your Lake Mary home looking for objections to buy your home. It is our responsibility to help position your Lake Mary home to remove as many of these objections as possible. These high-impact, low cost strategies will make your Lake Mary, FL home more marketable and more appealing in the eyes of your potential buyers with the goal to hear them say WOW! Plus, these tips are quick and easy.
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes - especially the shrubs that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
2. Make your entry way more appealing - Paint the front door and purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright seasonal pot of blooming flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Have your driveway power-washed and don't forget to also have your sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home cleaned as well.
6. Edge the grass around walkways and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade your outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety and security (yes, buyers will drive by your home at night, too). Plus, outdoor lighting adds a dramatic flair to your Lake Mary home.
9. Have your gutters thoroughly cleaned.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.