Neighborhood Information for Wekiva - Longwood, Florida
Mini Market Report for Wekiva
- Number of homes available: 16
- Number of pending sales (under contract): 23
Current Sales Data for Wekiva
- Number of homes sold: 15
- Average sales price: $205,437
- Lowest price sale: $149,277
- Highest price sale: $299,000
Wekiva was originally developed in the late 1970's with just over 2,000 homes and continues to be one a popular Seminole County neighborhood for Longwood home buyers. Wekiva is conveniently located in Western Seminole County and is less than 10 minutes to Interstate 4 and 15 minutes to SR 429, getting to Orlando, Apopka or the attractions couldn't be easier when you live in Wekiva. Shopping and restaurants are located within a five minute drive and Wekiva State Park is that close too.
Wekiva Public Schools
- Wekiva Elementary
- Teague Middle School
- Lake Brantley High School
Wekiva Neighorhood Features and Amenities:
- Walking Trails
- Picnic Areas
- Tennis Courts
- Ball Fields
- Public Golf Course
- Public Library
- Homeowner's Association - Link to HOA Website
Are you ready to buy a home in Wekiva?
- Contact our expert Longwood real estate team here at MoveToLakeMary.com to schedule your personal search of Wekiva homes today!