Savannah Park at Heathrow
Neighborhood Information for Savannah Park at Heathrow - Sanford, Florida
Mini Market Report for Savannah Park at Heathrow
- Number of homes available: 0
- Number of pending sales (under contract): 0
Current Sales Data for Savannah Park at Heathrow
- Number of homes sold: 11
- Average sales price: $210,466
- Lowest price sale: $183,000
- Highest price sale: $230,000
Savannah Park at Heathrow is located in one of the best school districts in Seminole County and close to the Heathrow Campus of Seminole State College. Getting to Orlando or New Smyrna Beach couldn't be easier, the neighorbood is just 5 mintues to both Interstate 4 and the 417.
Colonial TownPark is less than a 5 minute drive from Savannah Park at Heathrow with some of the best shopping and restaurants in Seminole County. Dine at Fish Bones, Shula's 347 Grill, Dexter's, Ruth Chris, Amura or any of the restaurants. Shop at the unique boutiques or catch the latest movie at the Grande Theatre.
- Homes Built: 2009 - 2012
- 175 Townhomes in the community
Savannah Park HOA dues include:
- Gated Entry
- Exterior Maintence
- Community Pool
If you like Savannah Park at Heathrow... You might also like:
Are you ready to buy a home in Savannah Park at Heathrow?
- Contact our expert Lake Mary real estate team here at MoveToLakeMary.com to schedule your personal home search of Savannah Park at Heathrow townhomes today!