Neighborhood Information for Woodbridge Lakes - Lake Mary, Florida
Mini Market Report for Woodbridge Lakes
- Number of homes available: 3
- Number of pending sales (under contract): 2
Current Sales Data for Woodbridge Lakes
- Number of homes sold: 6
- Average sales price: $285,317
- Lowest price sale: $257,000
- Highest price sale: $319,000
Woodbridge Lakes lakes is a gated community along Rinehart Road in surrounded by the Timacuan Golf Course. The neighborhood is popular for it's contemporary home designs and central location.
The neighborhood is located in one of the best school districts in Seminole County and is close to Seminole State College and Lake Mary Prepatory School. Pick up The Cross Seminole Trail right outside the community entrance and bike, ride or skate your way along more than twenty miles of paved the paved trail system.
Living in Woodbridge Lakes is easy... You don't have to go far to pick up groceries, the neighborhood Publix is just outside the neighborhood gate. Shopping, restaurants and the Seminole Town Center and Colonial TownPark are just 5 minutes away. The Lake Mary Starbucks, Home Depot, Super Target and BurgerFi are within a 7 minute drive and Interstate 4 is less than 10 minutes for your door.
Woodbridge Lakes features:
- Gated Entry
- Direct access to the Cross Seminole Trail
Ready to buy a home in Woodbridge Lakes?
- Contact our expert Lake Mary real estate team here at MoveToLakeMary.com to schedule your personal home search of Woodbridge Lakes homes today!