Neighborhood Information for Timcuan - Lake Mary, Florida
Mini Market Report for Timacuan
- Number of homes available: 7
- Number of pending sales (under contract): 5
Current Sales Data for Timacuan
- Number of homes sold:18
- Average sales price: $346,800
- Lowest price sale: $205,000
- Highest price sale: $580,000
Timacuan is a well established golf community in the heart of Lake Mary and home to the Bender Golf School, where Masters Champion Zach Johnson trained when he won the tournament. Timacuan gives Lake Mary home buyers options, there are newer three story townhomes located at the entrance to Timacuan and a variety of homes available including golf front homes and a gated enclave of estate homes. Some of the homes are nestled along protected green space and if you are a golfer, you'll love the views that many of the homes have of the lush golf course.
The neighborhood is located in one of the best school districts in Seminole County and is close to Seminole State College and Lake Mary Prepatory School.
Living in Timaucan is easy... You don't even have to leave the community to pick up groceries, the neighborhood Publix is within walking distance. Shopping, restaurants and the Seminole Town Center and Colonial TownPark are just 5 minutes away. Timacuan is also home to several flocks of Sandhill Cranes and these majestic birds are often found walking the miles of sidewalks in the neighborhood.
Timacuan in Lake Mary:
- golf course
- Bender Golf School
- Country Club
- miles of sidewalks
- gated entry at Country Club Road
- neighborhood Publix
- easy access to the Seminole Trail
Ready to buy a home in Timacuan?
- Contact our expert Lake Mary real estate team here at MoveToLakeMary.com to schedule your personal home search of Timacuan homes today!