Reserve at Lake Mary
Neighborhood Information for The Reserve at Lake Mary - Lake Mary, Florida
Mini Market Report for The Reserve at Lake Mary
- Number of homes available: 5
- Number of pending sales (under contract): 6
Current Sales Data for The Reserve at Lake Mary
- Number of homes sold: 7
- Average sales price: $374,414
- Lowest price sale: $349,000
- Highest price sale: $410,000
The Reserve at Lake Mary is a 144 home neighborhood along the fairways of the Mayfair Golf Club. Developed in 2002 by Engle Homes this subdivision is just minutes away from the Lake Mary Splash Park, ball fields, sports courts and playgrounds.
Colonial TownPark is less than 10 minutes from The Reserve at Lake Mary and has some of the best shopping and restaurants in Seminole County. Dine at Fish Bones, Shula's 347 Grill, Dexter's, Ruth Chris, Amura or any of the restaurants. Shop at the unique boutiques or catch the latest movie at the Grande Theatre.
Reserve at Lake Mary:
- Walking distance to Lake Mary Prepatory School
- Walking distance to Lake Mary Splash Park, ball fields, Splash Park and playground